Cheers to 10 Years!
For ten years the Holy Grail Pub has been introducing the North Dallas area to the wide world of craft beers and we're celebrating the best way we know how -- with live music and new craft beer tastings at our first ever, Grailfest.
Join us Saturday, August 24 from 1 p.m to 5 p.m. for a unique indoor beer tasting festival featuring limited release and exclusive beers from 3 Nations, Avery, Community Beer Company, Deep Ellum, Karbach, Epic, Martin House, Odell, Peticolas, and Tupps.
- 3 Nations: Hazelnut Devout Stout, Haze Wizard New England IPA, Perspective Pale Ale
- Avery Brewing Company: Mephistopheles 2010 Vintage, White Rascal, Double Barrel Maple Stout
- Community Brewing Company: Mosaic, Pina Colada Pale Ale, Legion 2018 Vintage
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company: Barrel Crusher, Cadillac Bandito, Playdate
- Epic Brewing Company: Escape to Colorado, Big Bad Baptist, Barrel-aged Pumpkin Porter
- Karbach Brewing Company: Trigave, Barrel-aged Chocolate, Karbachtoberfest
- Martin House: Tantalus Red Wine, Tantalus White Wine, Kokytus
- Odell: White Stout, Brett Golden Sour, 90 Shilling
- Peticolas: Black Curtains, Sledge Hammer, Velvet Hammer
- Tupps: Full Grown Man, Citra Pale Ale, DDH IPA Firkin
Live Music Line-up:
2 p.m. - Rockytop
3 p.m. - Black Dog Friday
4 p.m. - Sorry for Swearing
6 p.m. - Loyal Sally
7 p.m. - Dog Company
8 p.m. - Hen and the Cocks
9 p.m - Junk
$32 per ticket includes entry from 1 p.m to 5 p.m., a souvenir tasting glass and a card for 10 - 2 oz. tasting pours. Grailfest guests can try any one of the unique beers specially curated for this event, or find your favorite among our 60+ regular or seasonal taps. Additional tasting cards will be $15. Tasting cards will be only honored through 5 p.m. as afterwards, the Holy Grail Pub will be open to the public.
Representatives from several breweries will be on hand to give away raffle prizes and educate guests on the inspiration behind their craft beers.
Our scratch kitchen will be open with a limited menu of food that pairs well with good beer.
Live music performances all day until 10 p.m.
Full Live music schedule will be released two weeks prior to the event.
Don't forget your ID! All guests must be 21+ with a valid ID to enter.